Pages

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Remember me!?

Yet again I have been absent for awhile :( Sorry for being rubbish.

We sadly lost my Nana two weeks ago, she had been battling with Alzehemirs for two years so its been a tough time. It has left me very lost and distant so have stayed away from blogging, twitter and facebook.  Her funeral was shortly after and I moved from Nottingham to Oxfordshire somewhere inbetween so have been all over the place.

To get a way for a bit my family and I went to Devon the weekend just gone which has helped my head a lot.. apart from developing hay-fever which I have never had before. So as you can see I have had a few distractions, but I am back... hello :)

The weekend in Devon was amazeballs. It was some much needed time away for my family that did us all the world of good. The weekend consisted of strolls on the beaches, frisbee with the pooch, skimming stones in the sea, ice-cream, visiting a donkey sanctuary, eating yummy food and drinking cider in country pubs...   Bliss.

This did mean I missed the royal wedding which I was slightly miffed about at the time, but we accidentally ran into a street party which definitely cheered me up. I look forward to watching the wedding now I am home.

I apologise for the photo heavy post...









3 week old Donkey  |  Beautiful flowers in the cottages garden  |  The cottage we stayed in and its beautiful garden avec pond  |  Someone fell in the pond  |  Some stones  |  Street party for the Royal Wedding

Hope you are all well, I look forward to getting back into the flow of things and catching up with everyone

post signature

4 comments:

Leanne Cornelius said...

I'm glad to see that you're slowly getting there.
Awesome pics
xx

JadeyLou said...

Sweet I'm sorry to hear about your Nana, Alzheimer's is horrible. Glad you've had a relaxing weekend though, a nice chill out works wonders x

Lizzy said...

so sorry to hear about your loss. I'm glad you're starting to feel slightly better lovely. xx

El said...

Thank you for your lovely messages girlies x x