Pages

Saturday 15 October 2011

Hello Autumn.

weheartit.com
Well I never meant for my break from here to be that long, but time is moving so quickly this year, I cant believe we are in October, not long till Christmas.

So anywho, hi there!! I am indeed back, again, and hopefully will be back for good (I know I have said that multiple times, but sometimes life just gets in the way, booo). There have been many times that I have wanted to blog, I have been at my desk, computer on and head swimming with ideas and I have clicked off of blogger. I didnt want my posts to be sporadic and disjointed as I post randomly when I had a snippet of time free, so I thought I would wait until I could put my all into it. So I here I am.

I finally found a job and am now working full time in London, which is uber exciting as well as uber tiring. My commute is currently getting the better of me and I feel like all I want to do is sleep. I leave my house at 7:15 and get home at 8ish. I have just finished my third week so my body is getting used to it and have started waking up without my alarm clock. Even so, I am constantly tired. I am worried that I may fall asleep on the train home and end up in Birmingham. (Not that I dislike Birmingham by the way, its just a good 40 miles from home). I think I need some form of sign to stick on my head, asking someone to wake me up when we get to my stop.

Hopefully this commute won't go on for much longer as I am hoping to move to London with 2 friends, thats if we can find somewhere, currently having rubbish luck. I seem to have rambled so I am going to leave it there. I shall be back tomorrow with a much more positive post, I promise :)

  post signature

No comments: