Pages

Sunday 18 March 2012

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24 Hr Cream Gel Shadows

I first noticed the Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24 Hr Cream Gel Shadows (what a mouthful) when watching a vlog from LA on Fleur De Force's YouTube channel. I was intrigued by the name and have kept my eye out for these being released ever since. It was then on Twitter on Friday that I noticed they were now in shops in the UK, so made a bee line for Superdrug on my way home.

The Superdrug I visited had four colours to chose from, with which I chose 3, due to the 3 for 2 offer on Maybelline products.



I picked Eternal Gold (05), Endless Purple (15) and Permanent Taupe (40), and am regretting leaving the bright sparkly blue behind. I swatched them all when in the shop, and they stil hadn't budged two hours later!!





I am a very forgetful person and have found myself many a time rubbing my eyes, completely forgetting I have done my eye makeup, until I realise the make up all over my hands and down my face. I think these may be my saviour!



The gel shadows have a super-saturated colour and the vibrant colour really DOES NOT fade ( I am still vigorously rubbing my hand).

Really looking forward to testing these on a night out, to see if they crease and how long they last, unsure whether I will ever be able to test if they last 24 hours but we shall see. Also looking forward to seeing what other colours come out.

El x






1 comment:

markus trescothic said...

The matter that you provide is worth our time and energy.tattoo numbing lotion