Pages

Thursday 4 August 2011

I wish I wish

Happy Thursday my pretties :) I am so extremely happy it is Thursday eve, I like this time of the week. Have had a pretty bland/stressful week this far, consisting of editing my portfolio website and applying for jobs. Still no luck with the latter.

This leads me on to Day 11 of my 30 day challenge - What you want more than anything right now.


I am currently wishing for a job that I am passionate about, in London. I don't think this is too big a wish, its achievable so I just need to push that little bit harder. I am hoping that I will look back at this blog post in October and be happy living and working in London.


There are many other things I could wish for that I would love, like a new car or a super dooper holiday, but for now a job will do :)

As a pick me up, Jody took me to a lovely restaurant this evening in Milton Keynes called Turtle Bay. I was a bit hesitant at first as there was a Nando's right next door, usually I wouldn't dare cheat on my beloved peri peri peri chicken. Tonight I did, for some beautiful jerk chicken.



Turtle Bay is a caribbean restaurant where they aim to 'capture the Caribbean island vibe by serving up exceptional, authentic dishes in an environment inspired by the love of laid-back living'. Ooooo it was so tasty. Jerk chicken with sweet potato mash and coleslaw, and then chocolate pie with ice cream for desert. I could eat it all again nom nom. I think there are only a handful of the restaurants around, but you must check it out if you pass one, I will most definitely be returning.



 Much loves


post signature

No comments: