Pages

Friday 20 April 2012

Hed Kandi for Models Own


Being the avid nail polish collector when I saw the new Hed Kandi for Models Own Collection I immediately knew, these had to be mine. There is something about the Models Own bottles that I just love, the packaging alone to me makes the polishes worth the money. The lid being the same shape as the bottle makes them so easy to organise and they look really cute. When I picked my choices up from Boots there was a 3 for 2 discount on throughout the store so I went for 3 and these were the colours I chose..

Ibiza Mix, Balearic Cool, Beach Party
Balearic Cool
Beach Party
Ibiza Mix

This collection is designed for holidays in the sun with Ibiza in mind and to me these have hit the nail on the head. Off to Ibiza, Zante or Malia this year.. this is the collection for you! Available in 6 shades the polishes are available at £5 each or the set of 6 for £20, which is a great price for a nail polish! 

The only downfall I have come across is that it takes a couple of coats to make these shades opaque which I know is common with a lot of varnishes out there, and like any other glitter polish, Ibiza Mix is a bugger to remove but this no longer bothers me as I have grown to love it.. its one of my go to polishes.

All in all I am a big fan and am really looking forward to going on holiday and getting a great tan to compliment these shades.

Have you tried any of this collection? Will you be taking any of them on holiday with you this year?

No comments: