Pages

Tuesday 22 February 2011

We are the Trent army..

The weekend flew past so quickly.. can't believe its Tuesday already :-S

Had a lovely lovely weekend back at my parents. Had a cheese and wine evening with the girls on Friday (we were trying to be all grown up) which resulted in playing on the Xbox Kinect and wine being spilt all over the floor...whoopsie.
Doesn't it look scrummy
If you haven't had a go on the Xbox kinect, you should try it.. such good fun. We were playing on a dance game and when playing in a group its very funny...wine added, its hilarious. I can't imagine that its much fun playing on your own though.

I got a belated birthday present over the weekend, a cute necklace and ...Benefit makeup.. I am in love with Benefit so was over the moon when handed this cute parcel..

:)
It contained a "Sha la lovely - fab-u-lous eye primping kit' which includes:

  • Bad gal lash mini
  • 3 powder shadows
  • Creaseless cream shadow/liner
  • Boi-ing
  • Eye bright
  • Concealer brush
  • Talent brush/fluff brush
Sha la laaa
I cant wait to have a play :) I was going to last night but ended up going to see the Ice Hockey - Nottingham Trent vs. Nottingham Uni. I had to go show support for Trent, which was well worth it as we won 4-2 whoop.

Trent Tigers!!
Much loves

2 comments:

Sophie said...

i adore BeneFit make up atm! would love this kit!xx

El said...

If I could afford it I would buy all of Benefits range lol. The packaging got me interested at first, and the products sold it to me :) x x