Pages

Saturday 9 July 2011

'The sun is shining and the sky is blueeee, and I feel happy, happy all through'

Aloha, hope you are all having a wonderful Saturday morning and the sun is shining with you. Just doing a quick post before I go out for the day as don't think I will get a chance to later.

I am now on to Day 5 of the 30 day challenge... A photograph of a hairstyle you would like to have. I have a few photos that I have taken from my Pinterest...





I really, really want to grow my hair and am trying my hardest not to have it cut to much. Hopefully the sun will help it grow, what sun we have anyway.

If you haven't yet checked out Pinterest, you should. You can set up different boards and 'pin' images to it, kind of like a moodboard or scrap book. Perfect, for example, if you are planning a wedding and want to collect images together to give you ideas. The images then link to the source, so its like a big reference facility. I love it. It can get quite addictive.

Have a wonderful day my lovelies :)

post signature

No comments: