Pages

Friday 4 March 2011

Finally Friday

Well this week has taken its time, but its finally Friday and I have finally started shifting this nasty cold. I have had it a week and its only just started lifting today, must of been after my dose of celebrity juice :p Oh how I love it.

I am so excited for this weekend. Tonight I am going out for food with some friends and to see the film 'Paul' which I am uber excited about.....I have heard good things. Tomorrow I am off to the Nottingham Belfry Spa :D its a belated birthday present and I CAN'T WAIT. The website looks so lovely :) Have to wake up tomorrow extra early as I have seen the Soap & Glory boxes are back in at Boots, so need to grab one before I spa it up... just don't know which one to go for :s


Popped to Primark last weekend and grabbed a few things, I never seem to do very well when it comes to Primark. When reading other blogs, some of you find some gorge stuff and my eyes seem to miss it when I go, but.... FINALLY I found some goodies :)


Oh and also big BIG rave for a new face wash I have just bought. I struggle to find a goodun when it comes to face wash but this one is amaze..

St Ives Apricot Scrub


...The smell is addictive and you feel so refreshed after using. It is an exfoliating face wash and you can really feel it work :) Definitely recommend.

Lots of loves


post signature

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Well done for finding nice stuff in Primark. I'm always one of those people who can NEVER find anything nice even though loads of other people do!! I love Soap and Glory too, the products and so nice and look so lovely =)


Bow Dream Nation xx